Looking for romantic ideas for dates? Not sure where to begin? Well look no further. Planning a romantic evening is easy and doesn't need to be stressful.
- Plan ahead. Living near a beach, lake or park has endless possibilities when trying to come up with romantic ideas for a date. Take a walk along the beach, the pier or break wall or at the park. Take a picnic basket filled with favorite foods and beverage items. Wine (if permissible at the premise), cheeses and breads or crackers and a dessert, a nice finger food pastry is always popular. Walk, eat, talk and enjoy the day.
- Play chef for the night. a fancy and romantic restaurant isn't necessary to impress your date. Stay in, prepare a special dinner complete with low lighting, soothing music and personal conversation. Make homemade spaghetti sauce or her favorite meal. Practice the meal prior to the special night to prevent any mishaps.
- Talk about special moments. play the conversation game of "Remember When." Tell silly stories, sweet moments and favorite places shared.
- Dancing under the stars. whether it's raining or a clear night filled with stars, take a portable radio with CD player. Prepare a CD filled with romantic songs and dance the night away. Nothing's more romantic on a date than to hold someone in your arms, gaze into her eyes and feel the connection.
- Keep it simple. Plainly said, just go for a walk. Through the travel, stop and pick a flower, get on your knee and present it, express your love and undeniable faithfulness. This is the ultimate romantic idea for a date. Simple, no mistakes can be made and she'll love the attention and sentiment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Movies You Must See in 2014
The cinematic calendar promises sex addicts, sexy vampires, sexy co-eds, Sundance splashes and artfully concocted big-budget fare.
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.