If you're a fan of soccer and Ronaldinho, here are his 10 best moments. Ronaldinho, one of the mighty leaders in the soccer field, has seen many "best" moments in his soccer career.
- Ronaldinho’s soccer skills were early identified in his first season of matches when his soccer tactics brought seventeen consecutive successes to his team. He had won FIFA World Player 2004 and 2005 and the Ballon d'Or 2005.
- By the end of 2001, Ronaldinho had made numerous appearances and scored thirty seven goals while representing his team at all levels. This sought him a lucrative contract with Paris Saint-Germain (PSG).
- In the year 2002, he had represented Brazil at the FIFA World Cup and commendably scored against China and England. He had already brilliantly played with the Brazilian team in the Under -17 World Cup, Copa America and proved his mastery.
- FC Barcelona’s victory knew no measure with Ronaldinho during the victory of the team for two years in the Spanish Supercup League. His contribution to Barcelona’s victory in the European Champions’ League in 2006 is quite remarkable.
- He has been awarded with “Player of the World” for two consecutive years, a much acclaimed title to be won by any of the sports personality.
- The phenomenal match of FC Barecelona vs. AC Milan when he increased the lead to 2-0 just in the nick of time brought much glory to the team and to him.
- The unchecked goal and penalty kick at FC Barcelona vs. Chelsea match is quite amazing for any soccer fan.
- Under his captaincy the glory of the country reached to its peak in the Confederation cup when Ronaldinho received Man of the Match.
- Year 2006 was remarkable when Ronaldinho hit the ball straight into the net in the crucial moments of the FC Barcelona v PFC Levski Sofia and FC Barcelona v Villareal matches.
- His Individual honors are many including Best Foreign Player in La Liga, UEFA Team of the Year and many more.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.