Rosh Hashanah Recipes
Rosh Hashanah recipes is the celebration of the Jewish New Year. It can be a great way to get together with family and having the right Rosh Hashanah recipe can be critical to the success of your soirée. Most people know the standard Jewish comfort food recipes that are generally served on the holiday, along with the traditional apples and honey that are consumed to usher in a sweet new year. However, there is an alcoholic spin that you can put on the apples and honey that will surely make your next Rosh Hashanah celebration very memorable. This year, try making this mead and hard cider cocktail.
Things you’ll need:
- 2 oz. of mead
- 2 oz. of hard cider
- 1 drop of honey
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 ice cubes
- A cocktail glass
- Mix the mead and the hard cider. Take the mead and hard cider and mix them in a separate glass. Make sure that you are mixing one part mead to one part hard cider.
- Place ice in a cocktail glass. Prepare a standard cocktail glass for use. Take your two ice cubes and place them into the glass.
- Pour the mead-hard cider mixture into the cocktail glass. Take the mead and hard cider mixture that you have already prepared and pour it into the cocktail glass. Make sure to pour it over the ice so that your cocktail is chilled.
- Stir in the honey. Take the drop of honey and stir it into the mead and hard cider mixture. Make sure to stir thoroughly so that the honey spreads evenly throughout the drink.
- Stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir in the pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon. Again, stir the drink thoroughly so that the spices spread evenly throughout.
There you have it, the perfect Rosh Hashanah cocktail idea. Make sure to enjoy it, but keep in mind that despite the sweetness, it is alcoholic and should be drank in moderation just like any other cocktail.