Ross Park Mall Stores
Located north of downtown Pittsburgh, the Ross Park Mall stores have everything to offer for the casual or even avid shopper. Ross Park Mall is considered the number one mall in Pittsburg. The mall is home to almost 150 stores and specialty shops in two large levels.
- Accessories. Accessory stores are fun to check out at the mall. The Ross Park Mall has a large selection of stores in this category. Bejeweled Hair, Brighton Collectibles, Burberry, Claire’s, Coach, Crocs, Dakota Watch Company, The Disney Store, Ilori, Johnston and Murphy, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Metropark, Morini, Pandora, Sunglass Hut, Swarovski Crystal, Omega, and Visionworks are all great accessory stores in the Ross Park Mall.
- Card and gift shops. No mall is complete without a few specialized gift shops. Ross Park Mall’s gift shops include Bare Escentuals, Brookstone, Hallmark, Build-A-Bear, Hot Topic, Things Remembered, Steel City Collectibles and Kawaii Gifts.
- Children’s fashion. Children’s fashion stores are very popular. The Ross Park Mall caters to both the luxurious and the every day. 77kids, Abercrombie, GapKids, Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Juicy Couture, Justice, Kids Foot Locker, LACOSTE, Old Navy, Stride Rite, and True Religion make up the selection of children’s fashion.
- Department stores. The best mall’s always have at least one or two decent department stores as their anchor. Ross Park Mall just happens to have four. JCPenney, Macy*s, Nordstrom, and Sears make up the big four department stores.
- Health and Beauty. The health and beauty stores keep the tweens, teens and beauty queens occupied at the mall. Ross Park Mall has an Aveda Lifestyle Store, Bath and Body Works, Body Shop, California Nails, GNC, L’Occitane, Miracle Eyebrows, Philip Pelusi Hair Salon, Regis Salons, Sassy’s Nail Spa, Sephora, and Victoria’s Secret in their arsenal.
- Home furnishings. Gallery in the Burg, Stickley Furniture, Crate & Barrel, L.L.Bean, LoveSac, Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma make up all of the home product stores in the Ross Park Mall.
- Jewelry. Ross Park Mall has a few fine jewelry stores. Included are Kay Jewelers, Piercing Pagoda, Tiffany & Co. and Zales Jewelers. All of these stores are big names; no wonder Ross Park Mall is number one.
- Men’s and women’s clothing. It is safe to say that a majority of people go to the mall to buy clothing. The Ross Park Mall has a wonderful selection of clothing stores to suit anyone’s needs. Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, Buckle, Express, Gap, H&M, Hollister Co., J.Crew, Journeys, Lucky Brand Jeans, Jos. A. Bank, Men’s Warehouse, Cache, Soma Intimates, Talbots, White House Black Market, Ann Taylor, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Charlotte Russe, Chico’s Coldwater Creek, Forever 21, H. Baskin Clothier, J. Jill, LOFT, Wet Seal, New York & Company, Michael Kors and PacSun make up the clothing stores.
- Music and electronics. The Apple Store, Cellairis, CLEAR, GameStop, Cellular Connection, T-Mobile, Unlocked Global Phones, AT&T and Verizon Wireless make up the electronic and music stores in the Ross Park Mall.
- Shoes and Sporting Goods. The Ross Park Mall has some decent stores in this category, including Lids, Champs, Finish Line, Foot Locker, Aldo Shoes, Clarks, Payless ShoeSource and The Walking Company.