For both amateur and professionals, Rossignol back-country skis are the best in the industry. Rossignol became a premier ski manufacturer during the 1936 Olympics and professional skiers have trusted the name ever since. Back-country skis must be made differently than other skis to perform effectively. Rossignol does not disappoint in their durability and quality.
- The System Although these Rossignol back-country skis are on the expensive side, they are definitely worth it. The System provides skiers with sizes 166, 176 and 188 as well as a radius of 17.5 meters. The sandwich structure has a wood core along with internal VAS absorption.
- Ravyn Rossignol manufacturers the Ravyn, another excellent choice for back-country skis. Skiers can choose from sizes 174 or 186 and will appreciate the wooden core of this back-country ski. The Ravyn has a sidecut of 140/110/133.
- Sickbird An interesting name for a well-crafted back-country ski, the Sickbird offers Rossignol back-country ski enthusiasts three sizes to choose from. Back-country skiers will enjoy the sidecut of 128/98/21 and the internal VAS absorption system of these Rossignol backcountry skis.
- Kali Equipped with an extreme psychedelic design, these back-country skis from Rossignol are priced moderately and are best suited for younger back-country skiers. Kali only comes in sizes 171 and 178 but has a sidecut of 126/96/119 and has a weight reducing system.
- Yama Rossignol's Yama back-country skis are made in three sizes and have a sidecut of 162/170/176. Yama is made for 100 percent pist and has a radius of 16.4 meters. It is also equipped with a VAS 80 absorption.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.