Safest Cars 2010
The safest cars of 2010 brought new innovation and design to consumers. There were some brand names that produced surprisingly safe models while others did not. These safest cars of 2010 offered safety and comfort to drivers.
- 2010 Buick Lacrosse Buick took the prize as the safest full-sized car of 2010. This stylish vehicle was awarded the coveted “top safety pick” by the Institute for Highway Safety. The gorgeous body style is not the only appeal of this vehicle; it also featured enhanced front, side, and roof protection. The Buick Lacrosse also features a standard OnStar Automatic Crash Response to increase the level of protection. This top pick deserves to be named the safest full-sized car of 2010.
- 2010 Audi A3 The 2010 “Green” car of the year was also the safest mid-sized car of the year. This vehicle features an impressive six standard airbags. This safest car of 2010 also boasts an innovated brake system that prevents sliding in adverse conditions.
- 2010 Ford Taurus The 2010 Ford Taurus was also named “top safety pick” by the Institute for Highway Safety. The 2010 Ford Taurus offers the popular blind spot warning feature. It also features a pre-collision and cross-traffic warning system. Ford also added several airbags which makes this an excellent choice for the safest cars of 2010.
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring This safe 2010 car features an electronic stability control system which senses abnormal steering problems. This is an excellent tool to prevent falling asleep behind the wheel of the car. The system slowly applies brakes and other speed reduction tools. The 2010 Chrysler Sebring was chosen as one of the safest cars of 2010 because it also features multiple safety airbags. The patented safety build is designed to reduce impact to passengers.
- 2010 Kia Forte The Kia Forte is one of the safest inexpensive cars of 2010. The Kia Forte features several airbags for the ultimate safe experience. It also boasts a tire pressure monitoring system and a traction control system. This safest car of 2010 offers plenty of style and safety for even the most safety conscious driver.
Posted on: Apr. 12, 2011