Salmon Recipes Simple
If you are thinking about cooking some salmon and want to know how to keep salmon recipes simple don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Once you prepare these recipes a few times you will know exactly how you like them best. Feel free to experiment.
To keep salmon recipes simple, you will need a few things:
- Seasonings, according to your taste (dried basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, garlic, dill, lemon pepper, Old Bay, etc.)
- An oven-safe cooking dish
- Butter or margarine
- A skillet
1. Super Simple Baked Salmon Fillet
- 1lb. Salmon Fillet
- Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of Melted Butter or Margarine
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Kosher salt (generous amount)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder or dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Put all of the ingredients in a baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillet in the dish with the skin side down.
- Place the remaining ingredients on the other side of the salmon.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until the salmon flakes with a fork. (You can double the recipe as needed. You can also garnish the fillet with a slice of lemon.)
2. Simple Skillet Salmon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 4 lemon wedges
- Stir together the garlic powder, basil, and salt in a bowl and rub equal amounts onto the salmon fillets.
- Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon in the butter until browned and flaky, about five minutes each side.
- Garnish each piece of salmon with a lemon wedge.
- To keep salmon recipes simple, keep an eye on the salmon to ensure you do not overcook it.
- Feel free to experiment with the spices you use for these recipes. Season your fish to taste.
- These recipes are simple, easy, and quick so make sure you prepare any side dishes accordingly so all your dishes will be ready at the same time.