Most people don't know what to think when deciding on the best Salt Lake City restaurants. Usually the conversation goes something like this: Person A, "Let's go and have dinner in Salt Lake City." Person B, "I thought they only had snow and religious people in Salt Lake City." Person A, "No, I think they have a few restaurants." Back to square one. No one can think of any restaurants in Salt Lake City. Well, if you find yourself in a similar situation, don't change plans just yet..even if New York City sounds enticing.
- The Lion House (American) When the menu says these recipes have been passed down through generations, they mean it. From covered wagons, to the Gold Rush, the dining experience you'll take part of at the Lion House is enough to make you move to this snow capped city. Fresh rolls, pastries and soup in a bread bowl will keep you coming back for more (on the same day.) Word on the street says not to forget the sun-dried tomato chicken…just saying. The Lion House: 63 East South Temple Salt Lake City, UT 84150
- Bambara Restaurant (American) Where do we start? The Hotel Morocco in Salt Lake City offers more than rooms to catch some shut eye. Adventure down to the Bambara Restaurant and you'll soon be wondering what the commotion is about. Chef Nathan Powers brings out the best of Salt Lake City restaurants with his organic selections and fresh fish,including his Wild Alaskan Salmon! Come find out why Downtown Salt Lake is more than old buildings and pioneers. Bambara Restaurant: 202 South Main Street Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Franck's (French) Yes, its only one word, but there are a thousand ways to describe it. New to French food? That's OK. This award winning chef will give you nothing less than a subtle introduction with this slow roasted pork pumpkin gnocchi and wild tart forest mushrooms. Simply put, the only way to find out is to take a weekend and try the Frank's experience for yourself. Most of the entrees have a million dollar taste (i.e. pan seared red snapper & salmon medallion) but won't break the bank while dining in this Salt Lake City restaurant. Franck's: 6263 South Holladay Boulevard Holladay, UT 84121
- Aristo's Greek Restaurant (Greek) Now its time to get down to business. Aristo's offers a full fledge dining tribute to it's mother, Greece. Wet your appetite with Hummus or hop on over to the full course with some Pork Gyro. This restaurant might be one of the last, but certainly not least. Don't believe us? Then buy a one way ticket to Salt Lake International and try to convince otherwise. Do it, now! In all seriousness, you'll think (or wishing) you were on the island itself after trying one of these tasty homemade recipes. Address: 224 South 1300 East Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Dragon Diner (Chinese) Located away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, the Dragon offers a scrumptious and diversified taste of Asia at reasonable prices. Try some Hunan and Teriyaki chicken for less than $10 while picking up a large bowl of soup for less than $5. Know of any better deal? Didn't think so. Of course, this little establishment offers all of the classics: try some Chow Mien, Pan-Fried Noodles, Sesame Beef and Beef & Broccoli. Visit this before any other Salt Lake City restaurants, you won't be disappointed. Dragon Diner: 1331 East 3900 South Holladay, UT 84124
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.