Get gourmet eats without breaking your bank account with these Sam the Cooking Guy recipes. These Sam the Cooking Guy recipes are simple delicious dishes that anyone with a grill, an oven and the ability to boil water can master.
1. Steak Salad with Blue Cheese Crumbles. Give in to your craving for a thick juicy steak without the guilt of a heavy meal with this Sam the Cooking Guy recipe.
- 1 medium steak
- ½ bag mixed greens
- 3 tomatoes
- Italian dressing
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Pick your favorite cut of steak and grill to desired tenderness. Then chop the cooked steak into small bite sized pieces.
- Put mixed greens into a bowl and top with tomato wedges. Cover with Italian dressing to taste and toss until the veggies are coated.
- Top veggies with cooked steak and crumbled blue cheese and enjoy.
2. Feta Stuffed Lamb Burgers. Enjoy the savory taste of lamb on the grill with this Sam the Cooking Guy recipe.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ diced red onion
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 tbs oregano
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 piece feta cheese
- Heat your grill to high. Put lamb, diced red onions, mint and oregano into a bowl and mix well. Seperate the meat mixture into patties.
- Place a piece of feta cheese in the center of each patty. Grill until the meat is evenly cooked and the cheese has melted.
- Top your burger with a bun or serve on its own with a side of green veggies.
3. Chicken Breasts with Goat Cheese and Pesto. Few things are as yummy as goat cheese and pesto, and with this Sam the Cooking Guy recipe you can have all of the flavor without much effort.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1-5 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup pesto
- olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Make a slit in each one of the chicken breasts to make a pocket. Stuff the inside of the chicken with ¼ goat cheese and and pesto. Use a skewer or toothpick to hold the chicken closed.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Then add salt and pepper to taste. Grill until the chicken is no long pink and the cheese is melted.
4. Herbed Honey Dijon Burger. This Sam the Cooking Guy recipe will make a tasty addition to your grill line up.
- ¼ dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup herbs-a combination of thyme, parsley, basil an cilantro works but but you can use whatever your favorite herbs are.
- Kosher salt
- 2 large tomatoes
- Hamburger buns
- Combine honey and dijon mustard in a bowl and set aside. Mix ½ of the honey dijon mixture into the ground beef.
- Pour in ½ cup of herbs into the meat mixture. Blend well and make into patties. Grill burgers until cooked through and set aside.
- Lightly toast the hamburger buns and top burger with a slice of tomato and a arugula leaf. If you’re not a fan of arugula, any big leafy green will do. Drizzle honey dijon mixture on top of the greens and enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …