San Diego Casinos
San Diego casinos offer a variety of gambling venues for beginners and hardcore frequenters. Indian casinos and casino hotels in San Diego have slot machines, craps, roulettes and baccarat tables. The temptation for gambling and games are there for the total entertainment experience. San Diego is California’s Vegas and has tourists and locals clamoring for money-making opportunities while having a blast.
- Harrah’s Casino. For explosive thrills and high drama fun try this casino where someone wins big throughout the day. With over 1600 slots, 100 bingo tables and 50 gaming tables, the adrenaline juices will keep you pumped. Popular original games like Rincon Craps and Volcanic Roulette Bingo will keep you on your toes as you win big. 777 Harrahs Rincon Way, San Diego, CA 92082, (760) 751-3100.
- Pechanga Casino. Try exploring this 188,000 square feet mega gambling warehouse. This is California’s largest casino and has a comfortable and homey feel to it. A luxurious private lounge is available for the High Limit Gaming Area. It's always an exciting afternoon at Pechanga with their 2000 slot machines and video games. 45000 Pala Rd., Temecula, CA 92592, (888) PECHANGA.
- Vejas Casino. This is the place for slot machine lovers. There are over 2500 popular games like Deal or No Deal, Megabucks, and Pot O’ Gold. The “V” club earns you money--the more you spend--so you won’t leave with a guilty conscience and empty pocket book. 5000 Willows Rd., San Diego, CA 91901, (800) 847-6537.
- Barona Casino. Old style Vegas service is a part of this casino for serious players. They boast the best Blackjack rules around with high table limits and games that are creative and award-winning. Guests will come back over and over again because of the friendly hospitality and entertaining atmosphere. 1932 Wildcat Canyon Rd., Lakeside, CA 92040, (619) 443-2300.
- Golden Acorn Casino of San Diego. Their motto is “the luckiest place on earth” and is the newest Native American gambling addition in San Diego. They stay open 24/7 with 750 Vegas-style slots like Fort Knox, Wheel of Fortune and Beverly Hillbillies--one-cent progressives. Join their Player’s Gold Club and earn rewards like gas, food and free-plays. Generous discounts, coupons and invitations make the PGC an unbeatable way to unforgettable gambling values. 1800 Golden Acorn Way, Campo, CA 91906, (866) 794-6244.