These Santa Ana River lakes each have great sights that you can enjoy alone or with your family. The Santa Ana River lakes is a fish farm that you will definitely want to see. It's a great place to visit at least once so you can be sure to enjoy all it has to offer. 4060 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA 92806
- Fishing: Fishig at the Santa Ana River Lakes is great and diverse. It even has a trout season where fishers can take home all the trout they find. It's a great place to visit if you want to take advantage of the periodic deals and fishing seasons.
- Camping/Lodging: Since camping is not allowed at the Santa Ana River Lakes, it may be best to stay at one of the many nearby hotels. The Anaheim Extended Stay America Hotel, Anaheim Embassy Suites, or Anaheim Fairfield Inn are just some of the great hotels in the area. Alternatively, there are nearby campsites and RV parks that you can consider, such as the Anaheim RV Park.
- Types of fish: The Santa Ana River Lakes are abundant with Bluegill, Bass, Rainbow Trout, and even Sturgeon. It's an area that is abundant with many kinds of fish so you'll be sure to see many different species during your visit. These fish varieties are each heavily abundant in the lakes, making them one of the most stocked lakes you can find.
- Lake Areas: There are three Santa Ana River Lakes: the Catfish Lake, the Big Lake and the Small Lake. They are all located between the intersection of La Palma and Tustin Avenue in Anaheim California. You can even visit the Tackle shop between the Catfish Lake and the Big Lake where you can stock up on supplies.
- Recreational Attractions: There are many nearby attractions that you can also visit during your stay at the Santa Ana River Lakes. For instance the City National Grove of Anaheim has great shows you can see. There is also a Flightdeck Air Combat Center and of course Disneyland.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.