Sayings About Change In Love
Whether your relationship is going through a new turn or you find yourself single after love, reading some sayings about change in love may bring you some comfort.
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.” This quote, from an unknown author, is meant to give hope to those who are reaching the end of their relationship. Not all break-ups are horrible and nasty. Sometimes the ending is better for both parties, and it’s just a matter of letting things free.
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” This quote is also from an unknown author, and demonstrates that always it’s most important to worry about yourself. People will come in and out of your life, but keep care of yourself to always be stable.
- “Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.” This quote came from the television show “The Wonder Years”. This can be taken it multiple ways. It could mean taking the big step to let go of the relationship. It can also represent the smaller step of letting go of your fears within the relationship.
- “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.” Alexander Graham Bell gave us this gem. We all know the door closing leads to a door opening line; this one gives it more depth and helps us when the closing door is one we don’t want to close.
- “If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don’t, their love was never yours to begin with.” An unknown author gave us this advice. It’s a good way to hold out hope if your love has a possibility of coming back, and it’s also a way to bring comfort when it’s time to let go.
Relationships are deep and leave a lasting footprint on our hearts. Don’t be afraid to come up with your own saying that exemplifies what you are feeling, and share it with others to see if it sooths them as well.