Scuba Diving Fins For Beginners
There are many scuba diving fins for beginners that can help you as you learn and gain experience. Scuba diving is a fun activity that can be enjoyed during the spring and summer months. Here are a list of popular brands and models of scuba diving fins for beginners.
- Tusa Liberator X-Ten Open Heel Fins. The Tusa Liberator scuba diving fins are ideal for beginners. The fins contain an open heel which is great for scuba diving beginners because it doesn't have a tight fit and they can be used in a range of environments. The fins also provide excellent flexibility and power, which makes movement easy.
- US Divers Trek Travel Fins. The US Divers Fins are travel fins that can be easily transported to any location and environment. The length of the fins are compact for easy packing and the blades deliver powerful movement. These fins also have an open heel which is suitable for the first-time scuba diver. In addition to providing comfort, the fins have a heel strap to make sure that it stays on your feet.
- Tusa X-Pert Zoom Open Heel Split Fins. The X-Pert Zoom Split Fins produces forward motion and lift with little effort; this feature will give the beginner great movement. The fins are comfortable and they provide the ultimate performance in the water. The first-time scuba diver can easily kick through the water with these fins.
- Tusa Imprex Open Heel Fins. These Imprex Fins have a double layer of material, which keeps it stable as the diver swims throughout the water. It has heel straps that are easy to adjust, which makes the open heel super comfortable. A scuba diving beginner will definitely enjoy the high performance blades. The fins are made with different materials; the outside ribs are made of stiffer material and between the ribs is a softer material.
- Tusa Tri-Ex Open Heel Scuba Fins. Tusa is a popular brand of scuba diving fins and the Tri-Ex is another style that guarantees high performance. These fins are great for beginners. The Tri-Ex Scuba Fins are made with quality material which ensures a long shelf life. These fins allows divers to glide through the water effortlessly.