Update your wardrobe with these Sean John denim: five best jeans. Sean John jeans are a must-have for any man. They are stunning and masculine, and they look fabulous with dressy shirts, t-shirts and sweaters.
- Sean John Jeans, Zip Wash: These zip wash pants are one of the best Sean John jeans. These white jeans are made from cotton, and they feature a straight leg and regular fit. These jeans will look great with a tight short sleeve or long sleeve shirt. They will cost you $44.99 at Macys.com.
- Sean John Jeans, B-Boy Fit: These pants are one of the best Sean John jeans. These jeans are cool and ultra-sexy, and they will look fabulous with casual attire. These boot cut jeans offer a regular fit and they feature contrast stitching. You can update your wardrobe with these comfortable jeans without breaking the bank as they sell for $19.99 when on sale at Macys.com
- Sean John Jeans, Garvey Fit: If you are laid-back and you like wearing loose jeans, you will love the Garvey Fit jeans. These low rise jeans are made from cotton and they feature a straight leg. These pants are stunning and very comfortable. You can have them for $49.99 at Macys.com.
- Sean John Garvey Loose-Fit Basic Signature Jeans: These pants are one of the best Sean John jeans, and they are a must-have item for the urban lifestyle. These jeans feature a five pocket styling, contrast stitching, and a zip fly. These jeans fit loosely, and they will help you look your best when you're kickin' it with girls or your friends. You can buy these jeans at Macy's.com for $58.
- Sean John Stitched Hamilton Fit: If you are looking for top-of-the-line quality and comfort, you will love these jeans. These pants are one of the best Sean John jeans. These rugged, low rise jeans feature off-seam pockets and a straight leg. They will look fabulous with your favorite pair of boots or shoes. You can buy them online at Macy's.com.
Hit the streets with confidence with these five best Sean John jeans. These jeans are hip, cool and comfortable. They all look classy, and they will complement any kind of top.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.