Sean John Jackets: How To Wash
Washing your Sean John jacket is an essential part of looking fashionable; you don’t want to be seen with a yellow mustard stain on your jacket. But sometimes, the whole procedure of washing your jacket can be a little confusing: should you dry clean, machine wash warm, machine wash cold, or hand wash your Sean John jacket? Well, by following this simple guide, you can step out of the dark, and have a beautifully clean jacket!
- Sean John Jacket
- Washing Machine
- Laundry detergent (any brand will do the job)
- Clothes dryer, or place to hang dry
- First off, always check the tag on the inside of the jacket before washing your Sean John jacket. There should always be washing instructions on the back of the tag. Always follow the directions on the tag.
- If no tag is available, prepare your washing machine with warm water. If you do not have a washing machine available, you can also fill a sink or bathtub up with warm water.
- In the washing machine, add the desired amount of laundry detergent to the water. If washing by hand, add about one tablespoon of detergent to water.
- Place your jacket in the washing machine and let it run the entire cycle. For hand washing, put the jacket in the water, vigorously rub any noticeable stains, squeeze and mush the jacket in the water. Wring out any extra water, and rinse in clear, warm water. Again, wring out any extra water.
- Finally with your Sean John jacket being clean, either throw it into the dryer and allow to fully dry, or place on a clothes hanger, and hang off of your shower curtain until dry!