Top notch contemporary style comes to you in these Sean John pants: 5 best. In todays world, you can't be considered a Hip Hop mogul unless you've sold a ton of CDs, appeared in movies, lent your name to perfumes and colognes, and most importantly, started a successful clothing line—P.Diddy has done all of that. His Sean John clothing line is one of the best contemporary clothing lines out. Sean John doesn't just satisfy the clothing appetites of the street style enthusiasts, the Sean John brand's got everything from cufflinks to suits to gloves to sweaters. Anybody from any walk of life can find clothing to fit their individual needs. Let's talk about the 5 best Sean John pants on the market.
- The Relaxed B-Boy Pant. These Sean John pants are a straight fit that goes just as well with a nice fitted sweater, collared shirt or even a designer tee. They have the five pocket design, which is very cool. They also have the fly button zip combo that gives them a more classy feel. The best color to choose is the smoke gray joint.
- The Rebel Pants. Similar to the Relaxed B-Boy pants, these Sean John pants have the five pocket design and the button zip combo. They look good with a nice designer tee shirt. The Khaki colored Rebel pants are the ones you should choose if you go with this style.
- Flight Plants. These Sean John pants add a twist to the classic cargo style. They have double pockets at the waist and the leg like normal cargo pants. They also come with side slash pockets. They have draw strings and tie closures near the ankles in case you want to roll up the pants. This style of pants can be worn with tees of course, and Polos work well also.
- The Hamilton pants. These are a cool innovation to the normal relaxed straight leg fitting jean pants. These Sean John pants are chill enough to rock on a normal outing to a mall. Or, you can switch it up, thrown on a nice shirt and blazer and hit the club with them. The darker denim is of course the better choice.
- The Garvey pants. These Sean John pants are made specifically for the casual outfit. The dark denim looks nice with a number of tops. You can dress them up or you can dress them down. These particular pants elevate your outfit. Say for instance, you're rocking a nice tee shirt; just by adding the Garvey pants to your ensemble, you've just made yourself night life ready. If you're wearing a a night life top, these stylish pants will enhance an already stylish look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …