Sean John Sweaters: 5 Best
It's a little chilly outside, so grab one of the Sean John sweaters: five best. The Sean John clothing lines spreads across the entire gamut of the clothing world. You need a nice tie? Check out Sean John. You need some club ready jeans? Check out Sean John. You can tell that PDiddy has imprinted his own sense of impeccable style into his Sean John clothing company. His Sean John sweaters are reflective of that style. Here are the hottest Sean John sweaters for the cooler days.
- The Sand Printed Striped Sweater. This long sleeve, crew neck model is perfect for the cooler days when a tee shirt just won't do. It comes in a gray and white color blend. The gray appears to be blown over the Sean John sweater like, well, sand through the sky. This sweater works equally well with some dress pants or a nice pair of jeans.
- The Total Eclipse. This v-neck Sean John sweater is hot because of the masterful blending of the different blues in the sweater. It is a long sleeve model. It comes in other colors, but you want it in the midnight blue. Throw it on with a clean pair of jeans and you're set.
- The Collins Avenue. This is one of the most versatile of the Sean John sweater designs. It's a loose knit, long sleeve sweater with a ribbed effect at the collar. It looks just as good in white as it does in black. Once again, this model of sweater looks good with jeans or dress pants depending on the occasion.
- The Knockout Cardigan. It buttons up to about the middle of the torso, forming a deep v shape. It looks good over tee shirts or collared shirts. It's horizontally striped with long sleeves. The darker colors look better. Like many of the Sean John sweaters, it works well in a dressy setting or a more casual one.
- The Ombre V-neck. This vibrantly colored Sean John sweater is perfect for the casual wearer. The combination of greys and and brighter colors make this an extremely cool sweater. You definitely want to wear this with some nice jeans and some clean sneakers.