Secret Sex Guide
There's no such thing as a secret sex guide. The only reason why any sexual technique would be a secret is because of male stupidity or some fragile sense of ego. Seriously, think about a time when you didn't perform as well as you would've liked to in the bedroom. You probably wished you had a secret sex guide. All you really needed to do was spend a little more time doing one thing. No sir, the truth is, the reason men need some silly super secret sex guide is because they fail at one important aspect to love making: they don't pay attention to the women they're sexing. So, if there was a super secret sex guide, it would be one page with exactly one sentence. It would say, "Pay attention to your woman." For the purposes of helping you guys out, this piece will be slightly longer than a sentence. Here's your secret sex guide.
- It's all about her. Step one in your super secret sex guide is this. Don't worry about getting yours in the bedroom. You know just as well as the sex guy that it's infinitely easier for dudes to come than it is for a woman. The best way to be a sexual dynamo in the bedroom is to focus all your energy on pleasing her. So please, unlearn those porn-like techniques you think work, because they don't. Your mind should be fixed on pleasing her in any and every way possible.
- Foreplay. It's not an option. Here's your second tip your super secret sex guide. Foreplay is your time to figure out what makes her tick sexually. Foreplay is your time to explore. She's got thousands of erogenous zones and an infinite number of ways to stimulate those areas. The smart man also knows that foreplay starts before you even see her, and lasts throughout the sexual session. The smart man knows the importance to being proactive in finding new and creative ways to stimulate her. Finally, the intelligent guy realizes that you'll never find all the ways to please her and that's part of the fun in trying.
- Pay attention to her body. Learn how to read her body. Listen for moans. Watch for heavy breathing. These are indicators that she likes what you do. If she's laying there like a bump on your bed, then switch up your attack. Remember, it's all about finding out what she likes. And, if you're not going down, you'd better start.
- Communication. Yeah boys, this is equally important as any other aspect of your super secret sex guide. A stupid guy doesn't want to ask questions because he assumes that a woman will think he's lacking in the sex department for having to ask. Asking questions shows that her sexual pleasure is important to you. Plus, it's better to learn than to fake like you know. Look at it this way. Would you rather learn to please her, or have her faking orgasms for the benefit of your fragile ego.
- Experimentation. Trying new things based on what she likes keeps the sex fresh. Don't be scared to try new stuff. Nobody's going to turn down new stuff if that stuff is dedicated to getting them off.