Security Cameras For Business
A good security camera for business keeps the business secure. They give business owners, employees, and customer’s the sense of security needed. Modern security cameras are waterproof, can see in the dark, and are cheap and affordable. We will look at 10 security cameras for business.
- Indoor Long Ranger. The Indoor Long Ranger PTZ Camera sports a High-Speed Sony Camera Module with 36x zoom and 12x digital zoom-. It has 540 lines of resolution for a clear recording. It has a 360 degrees endless turning angle to cover all areas.
- Scout-400. This long distance infrared camera will throw out strong infrared lighting to 400 feet to see more in the dark. It has a Sony lens that delivers unequaled clarity and sharpness in the day and night. This security camera for business has 480 lines of Resolution for crystal clear recording.
- Night Chaser. This security camera for business is ideal for bad environments and long distances. It has a weatherproof construction made from die cast aluminum. It is anti-shock, anti-corrosion and even has a wiper function.
- Polar. This security camera for business is designed to withstand extreme temperatures from -50 to 135 Fahrenheit. It’s body has a high output heating element to melt off snow and ice. It has an integrated wiper to wipe away the melted water. It also has a built-in blower to distribute the heat evenly and prevent fogging and cool the enclosure.
- 550icm. This is a hi-resolution indoor ceiling mounted security camera for business. It has a fixed 3.6 mm lens with 550 lines of resolution for clear pictures. It also comes in white to blend easily into any ceiling.
- The Light Boss. This camera offers technical improvements for easy viewing in extreme light conditions. The Light Boss delivers a very high quality, high resolution and very accurate and detailed color recognition in a variety of light conditions. This is an excellent security camera for business.
- Super Dome. This is a vandal proof camera that sees in the day and night. Made of extremely hardy materials for the casing, this camera is ideal for inside offices, hallways, and even outdoors.
- Night Shot. This is a super night sensitive infra red camera created specifically for zoom capabilities. It has simple wiring yet complex features to suit a business’s security needs. This is a perfect security camera for long driveways, fence lines, parking lots, warehouses, self storage facilities, and restaurants.
- IR660. The IR660 is a long range infrared security camera with telephoto lens. With 540 lines of resolution this camera is ideal for capturing license plates. The infra red on this camera can capture clear pictures up to 50 feet away.
- Cobra-90. This security camera for business is a high resolution camera with infra red capabilities. The lens can be easily adjusted via the external knobs making for easy cleaning, adjustment and replacement. This camera delivers clear and sharp pictures from as far as 90 feet away.