If you have decided that you are going to quit playing RuneScape, you should know how to sell your RuneScape account and make some real world money. There isn’t a legit way to sell your RuneScape account because you’re not technically allowed to, but if you go about it the right way, then there’s really no way for the RuneScape creators to know that you’ve sold your account.
What you will need:
- RuneScape account with decent stats to sell
- Email address
- Craigslist account
- PayPal account (optional)
- Start by posting an ad on Craigslist to sell your RuneScape account. Post in the ad that anyone who is interested can contact you about your RuneScape account can ask how much your account costs and how you are going to get paid. Be sure to hide your email address using craigslist’s system when you create the ad. In the ad, post a picture of the character and the account without the login information present so that they can’t steal your account and you lose a sale.
- Have the person interested in your RuneScape account pay you using either PayPal or a money order. You want to avoid meeting people on craigslist because you don’t know who is legit and who isn’t. Simply give the login information to the RuneScape account buyer. Be sure to give them the right information or else you may have someone after you!
- Change your email account information. Any sites that you use for the email address will need to be edited so that you will have all of the emails from that site go to another email account you use. It is safest to do this because your old email account is pretty much useless because it is now used by the buyer of your RuneScape account.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …