Sensual Massage Technique
Having the right sensual massage technique is a great way to get things started in the bedroom. Your partner may love the combination of sex and getting a massage better than you think. However, it can be difficult to know the best way to give a sensual massage.
- Get all ff your items together. Simply rubbing your hands all over your partner's body will not maximize the enjoyment of a sensual massage. Be sure to acquire some lotion or body oils that are safe for internal use. Also, keep your hands warm and clean, and do not forget a towel!
- Applying the oil. Never just drip the oil onto your partner's body. Apply it to your hands first and start with a light touch. Remember, the trick is to arouse your partner during a sensual massage. Keep it light, not hard.
- Use your body. You are not a professional masseuse, so do not try to work out knots in your partners body. Use your body to create the intimacy desired for a sensual massage. Do not forget other parts of your body besides your hands; kissing, licking or warm breath can all help to get an arousing response.
- Do not neglect the rest of the body. Typically during sensual times, the obvious parts of the body get all of the attention. However, remember little details, like the inside of the wrist, elbows, fingers and even ears. The bits of attention to those areas will remind your partner that you are interested in every part of their body.
- Take it slow. Pace is rather important when giving a sensual massage. If you rush the process, your partner will not really be able to appreciate the act of the sensual massage. However, if you take it too slow, it may get too relaxing and eventually not stimulating anymore. Just remember the rule of thumb: "steady goes it."