If you enjoy sewing or anything to do with sewing as a hobby then you might want to learn about the many sewing blogs that are available online. These blogs allow you to learn new tips, meet others and keep you informed about all things sewing. Here are a few sewing blogs to get you started.
- Behind the Seams. This sewing blog has tips and tricks for sewing enthusiasts as well as a documentation on exactly how the blog owner executes her sewing projects. This is an excellent source for learning about new ideas or simply getting inspiration for a project of your own.
- Six and a Half Stitches. This blog about sewing from a published author. Allison Brookbanks not only has a variety of projects, they vary in size and she takes the reader from start to finish, allowing the sewing enthusiast the ability to learn how to do a project with all aspects present.
- SewChic. SewChic is a sewing blog that is run by two women that share their design work and how-to tips on different elements of sewing. The site has excellent photographs that make it easy to see exactly how things are done.
- The Sewing Divas. The Sewing Divas are unique because their projects are specifically catered to a variety of items. It doesn't matter if it's an evening gown or a casual shirt; they do it all and show the reader minute details within their pictures.
- Sew Hip. This sewing blog is a community forum that has posters from all over the world. There you can meet other people who have the same interests, look at their projects or even post your own.
Hopefully this list of sewing blogs will allow you to find exactly what you need to enjoy and complete your own sewing projects. Each blog is different but every one of them will offer something that you can use.