Sex in the pool can be awesome if you know how to do it the right way. Everyone fantasies about recreating a steamy pool sex scene that they have seen in a movie. However, having great pool sex is not as easy as it sounds. You need to have a solid game plan, before you just jump into the pool. Follow these steps to have hot sex in the pool.
- Get some water-based lubricant. Many people make the mistake of thinking that they do not need lubrication since they are in water. However, the pool water can wash away the natural lubrication that a woman has in her vagina. Even though you want to be spontaneous and have fun, you will want to make sure you have the lubrication ready, before you even head into the pool. Sit it on the edge of the pool, so you have it ready when you need it.
- Start out in the shallow end of the pool. If you have never had sex in the pool, you will defiantly want to start out in the shallow end of the pool. Being in the shallow end of the pool with allow you to concentrate on having fun sex. If you are in the deep end, you might be too worried about concentrating on treading water to enjoy the actual sex.
- Do not forget to caress her. Since you are in the water, your natural instinct will probably be to hold on tight to her. Being able to caress your partner's entire body is still important even when you are having sex in the pool. She can easily hold onto you, by wrapping her legs tightly around you. If she does this, you will both have your hands free to career each other.
- Take advantage of being weightless. Since the two of you will be virtually weightless while in the water, you will be able to do moves that you normally would not be able to do outside of the water. For example, if you can't normally lift your partner, you will probably easily be able to lift her while you are having sex in the pool. Being able to do different and fun moves is one the best advantages of having sex in the pool.
- Take a shower with your partner when you are done. The fun continues even after the hot sex in the pool is over. It is important to take a shower after you have had sex in the pool, so you wash away any pool chemicals that are left on your skin. This is especially important for the woman, so she does not develop any infections in her vagina from the pool chemicals.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!