Sex Tips And Techniques
Everyone is constantly looking for sex tips and techniques to up their game in the bedroom. Whether you're young and inexperienced, or older and wiser, there is always something new to learn. With the ever growing popularity of porn, it seems like the ante is constantly being raised and the expectations even higher. Here are some tips and techniques to be sure you both have an enjoyable time.
- Communicate with each other. This can be as simple as asking to change positions, or as steamy as dirty talk. It's completely up to you and your partner. Chances are you've both had previous sexual experiences with other partners and can learn some sex tips from each other.
- Foreplay really is important. Good foreplay builds anticipation and makes that explosive orgasm that much better. This will also help build up your stamina so you can try out new sex techniques.
- Experiment with positions. Don't be afraid to try something new, variety is the spice of life. This also goes hand in hand with communication. While you're trying that new Kama Sutra sex technique or position, you need to know if your partner is enjoying it as much as you are.
- Use protection. If you're not in a monogamous relationship, you need to use condoms to prevent transmission of STDs. If you are in a monogamous relationship, you should still use some form of birth control unless you are trying to conceive. Healthy sex is good sex.
- Just enjoy it. The very best sex tip or technique is to relax and enjoy yourself. Remember, it's not about the destination but the journey.