Sex Travel Guide
Our sex travel guide outlines the basic steps you need to take to have a wild, salacious time on your next vacation. Wherever you happen to go, it’s important to keep it real and to stay sane. Respect local customs and treat the people you meet and have sex with right, and you shouldn’t run into any major problems.
- Decide what kind of sex travel you want. This will determine all of the other steps in your vacation planning process. If you will be taking your partner with you, then chances are you will want to find a swingers’ resort. If you’re going solo, however, then you will want to go somewhere where prostitutes are legally available.
- Choose a destination. In putting together your sex travel itinerary, decide on a place that is safe and amenable to your wildest fantasies and desires. If you’re into Asian women, then you’re going to be a lot happier in Thailand than in the Netherlands, for example.
- Research local laws. Make sure prostitution or whatever kinky stuff you’re into is legal where you’re going, or else you could run into big problems. Also, you should keep in mind that even if something is legal in a particular country, you are also subject to the laws of your home country wherever you may travel. So, as any sex travel guide will tell you, be careful and be discreet.
- Book accommodation. Use online sex travel guides to find hotels that cater to your particular needs or fetish. When booking accommodation, ask if it’s okay to bring guests back to your room.
- Remember to play it safe. Sex travel is an increasingly popular hobby, and with it comes the spread of disease. Pack lots of condoms and lubricant, and always play it safe, no matter where you travel.