Sexiest Music Videos
There’s no point in trying to look away from the sexiest music videos. With all the bare skin and booty-shaking, they’re nothing short of hypnotic. Sexy music videos can come from any genre, proving that seduction knows no boundaries.
- “Criminal” by Fiona Apple In a song from her 1997 album “Tidal,” Apple laments a moment of infidelity. In her music video for the song, those guilty feelings were personified in a sexual way. It features Apple and several other faceless, hot-bodied people lounging around a house in their underwear.
- “Cradle of Love” by Billy Idol Though Idol’s music is normally more rebellious than sexy, he made an exception with the video for this 1990 song from his album “Charmed Life.” It’s one of the decade’s sexiest music videos, thanks to a sultry dance performance by a young blonde trying to seduce an uptight businessman.
- “Hot For Teacher” by Van Halen If you’ve ever had a fantasy about what your pretty young teacher would look like in a bikini, this is the sexy music video for you. It expanded on the themes present in the song from Van Halen’s album “1984,” released that same year. The video takes place in a school with a gorgeous teacher traipsing around in a cropped top and bikini bottoms.
- “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira In the music video for this appropriately titled 2006 song from the album “Oral Fixation Vol. 2,” Shakira steals the show. Her Latin-flavored dance moves take center stage, providing a very sexy point of fixation. There are other things occurring in the video, such as a guest appearance from Wyclef Jean, but thanks to Shakira’s gyrating hips, you won’t even notice.
- “I’m A Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears From a song on the album “Britney,” this 2001 music video is so sexy that you’ll feel the need to take a cold shower after watching. Spears spends most of the video in a midriff and cleavage-baring top. She and her backup dancers generate plenty of sweat as they grope and grind together during their dance routine.
- “Wicked Game” by Chris Isaak This song, from Isaak’s 1989 album “Heart Shaped World,” provided the perfect music for a sexy video. The action consists of little more than Isaak and supermodel Helena Christensen rolling around topless on a beach, but that’s more than adequate. The pair’s chemistry alone is enough to make it one of the sexiest music videos.
- “Crazy” by Aerosmith In the music video for this song from the 1993 album “Get A Grip,” Aerosmith stumbled upon the perfect formula: pairing Alicia Silverstone with Liv Tyler. The two women embark on all manner of sexy activities during the video, including skinny-dipping and pole-dancing.
- “Justify My Love” by Madonna This music video generated plenty of buzz for Madonna’s 1990 greatest hits album “The Immaculate Collection.” The imagery present in the video alluded to several different fetishes and sexual acts within the confines of a hotel. Meanwhile, Madonna interacts with multiple people as she gyrates in skimpy lingerie.
- “Addicted To Love” by Robert Palmer The 1986 album “Riptide” contains Palmer’s best-known song, and its notoriety is at least partly thanks to the sexy music video. Its appeal comes from Palmer’s fictional backing band, made up of gorgeous models. The women’s sultry expressions and glistening lipstick more than make up for their lifeless musical pantomime.
- “Hey Mama” by The Black-Eyed Peas Much like Shakira, The Black-Eyed Peas’ Fergie is adept at hip gyrating. Her booty-shaking skills are on display in this music video, from the 2004 album “Elephunk.” Fergie spends most of the video dancing in profile, providing a perfect view of her sexy moves.
Posted on: Apr. 13, 2011