There are a plethora of candidates who could be considered as the sexiest women in the world, but not everyone can make the list. Some lovely ladies will unfortunately be left out. The ones who did make the cut are not only pleasant to look at, but are sexy as hell!
- Marisa Miller – This sexy swimsuit and Victoria's Secret model is one of the sexiest women in the world. She is not only very beautiful, but she has one of he best bodies in the world, as evidenced by her many Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoots and other random images that can be found online.
- Selita Ebanks – Selita is a very attractive and sexy Victoria's Secret Angel who grew up in the Cayman Islands. This dark skinned beauty is one of the sexiest women in the world. She has a very smoking body and an exotic look that catches the attention of men from everywhere.
- Amanda Beard – The former Olympic Gold Medal swimmer also has an gold medal body, as evidenced by her July, 2007 nude spread in Playboy. However, it is her eyes that catch your attention. They give the impression that one night with this athletic beauty would be a night to remember for a very long time.
- Charisma Carpenter – Another hot celebrity who posed nude in Playboy, Charisma Carpenter has some of the best breasts in Hollywood, making her one of the sexiest women in the world.
- Tyra Banks – One of the sexiest supermodels in the world, Banks is the first African-American model to have appeared on the covers of GQ and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Banks has that sexy look that makes her desirable to men of all races.
- Natalia Vodianova – When it comes to sexy women, Mother Russia is home to many; though not many are as beautiful and sexy as the lovely Natalia Vodianova. Modeling since the age of fifteen, this sexy Russian has walked on over 175 runways, and into millions of sexual fantasies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …