You may have heard the analogy between sex and baseball but are unsure of what the sexual bases are. "I was out with this hot foreign exchange student last night and I got to second base!". But what exactly is second base? Here is a quick and easy guide to getting from first to second, second to third and scoring a home run. Bonus comparisons have been added.
- What is first base? When you get to first base, you have been lucky enough to have been kissed. Some people only consider French kissing as getting to first base.
- What is second base? Second base is direct physical contact, usually meaning his hands to her breast. It also includes other forms of petting, touching and groping.
- What is third base? Third base may include manual or oral sex for either partner.
- What is a home run? Simply put, a home run is sexual intercourse.
- What is a grand slam? Those looking to excel at sexual baseball strive for the grand slam. A grand slam is sexual intercourse with the female having an orgasm.
- What is a balk? A balk is premature ejaculation.
- What is a strike out? A strike out is when you don't get a kiss at the end of the evening.
- What is a double header? A double header consists of two rounds of intercourse in one night.
- What is a sacrifice fly? A sacrifice fly is the buddy who "takes one for the team" to ensure you end up with the girl of your choice for the evening, akin to a "wingman."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.