Sexual Foreplay Techniques
Sex is fun and we all want to have more of it, but to heighten the quality of our experience, we should learn new sexual foreplay techniques. Foreplay is key to sexual arousal and satisfaction, especially for the woman, and we all know that if the woman is happy, chances are likely that the man is too.
- Communicate. Talk to each other about what you like. Encourage her to tell you what she likes, or even better, have her show you.
- Touch her lightly. Women have very sensitive nerve endings all over their skin, so they respond well to very light touching and rubbing. Brush your fingers across her back, neck, inner thigh, or even the backs of her knees. Lightly touching her with your fingers or even your tongue will tantalize her and turn her on.
- Play games. Who said that all games were child's play? Turn your foreplay time into game time. This lightens the mood, creates fun and makes everything that much more anticipating, which is key for explosive fun later on.
- Play with those breasts! Her breasts are full of highly sensitive nerve endings. After trying out the other sexual foreplay techniques, give her beautiful breasts some attention. If she is already turned on, the breast play will be that much more exciting and fun.
- Try out new things. It's so easy for us to get complacent and comfortable with the way things are, but it's always exciting to try new things. Try new positions during foreplay and intercourse, try new speeds, angles, even new games. Blindfold each other if you haven't tried that before. Introduce toys. You may find things that you don't like, but you're even more guaranteed to find things that you do.