Sexy Massage Techniques
Learn some sexy massage techniques to keep the magic in a relationship happening. There's nothing quite as sexy or relaxing as having your body rubbed by your lover with massage oil in a darkened room. And, if you mix it up with some new sexy massage techniques, there's a good chance you'll be the receiver of the massage next time.
To give a sexy massage, you will need:
- Warmed massage oil
- A bath towel
- Soft music
- Set the tone for the sexy massage by lighting candles. Dim the lights and put on some soft music.
- Protect the massage surface from stainsby laying down a large bath towel. Start the sexy massage by unclothing your lover while you give her long kisses. Have your lover lay face down on the massage surface. Kiss the nape of her neck to get her in the mood.
- Straddle your lover and sit on her butt. Make sure this is comfortable for her by leaning down and whispering 'is this ok for you' into her ear. If she moans in return, you're off and running!
- Place about a quarter size puddle of warmed massage oil in your palm. Rub both hands together vigorously to further warm the oil.
- Starting with her shoulders, apply slight pressure as your massage her shoulder blades. Makes sure the pressure is hard enough or soft enough by whispering the questions into her ear. If you have an erection, pressing it into her back as you lean over will send her to new heights of pleasure.
- The sexiest massage techniques are to take it slow with your massage strokes. Concentrate (if you can) on just one part of the body at a time. You can even get your tongue into the act by tracing her spine with just the tip of her tongue. Massage your lover's backside and pay attention to the area right under her butt. Place your erections between her butt cheeks but don't make her feel like she has to have sex. That's not a sexy massage technique at all. The best masseuse recognizes that the massage is about the partner, not themselves.