Shirley Temple Drink Recipe
When it comes to a non-alcoholic beverage, you may want to know the Shirley Temple drink recipe. You may want to serve this type of drink to individuals not looking to get hammered throughout the course of the evening and those who are planning to be the designated drivers. With only a few ingredients it is easy for just about anyone to make.
You Will Need:
- ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- orange juice (optional)
- optional: maraschino cherry, orange slice, lime, umbrella
- Gather all of the ingredients that you will need for the Shirley Temple drink recipe. It is always easy to make a drink when you have everything that you need in one place. Most of the ingredients should be kept cold.
- Fill up the glass that you are going to be using with ice. For the most authentic Shirley Temple drink recipe use ice cubes instead of crushed ice. This looks better and tastes better because it isn't as watery.
- Add in equal parts of orange juice and lemon-lime soda. If you aren't sure about what equal parts are, you can measure them out. Consider starting with about 3 ounces of each liquid and adding more as needed. The Shirley Temple drink recipe can be made in any amount. You can even make it in a pitcher so that you can serve multiple drinks at one time.
- Add some grenadine. Most people don't measure out how much grenadine to add when it comes to the Shirley Temple drink recipe. Just splash a little into the glass. You want to add enough to be able to change the color of the drink.
- Garnish the glass and drink. While the Shirley Temple drink recipe is pretty standard, you can always show a little creativity with the garnish. Toss in a few maraschino cherries, add and orange slice or lime wedge to the side of the glass.
Using the Shirley Temple drink recipe, you are sure to thrill all of your guests looking to enjoy the party without any type of alcohol.