Deciding on short quotes for tattoos is something that takes time and a lot of consideration. This short quote will be a part of your life forever and must be something meaningful and powerful. Here are some great, short quotes that are popular for tattoos.
- "No regret." For those men who want to be perfectly clear that they don't regret any of their choices in life, this quote can make a succinct and powerful message. "No regret" will also mean that the owner of this tattoo shall have no regrets for getting all these tattoos.
- "Be the change." Mahatma Gandhi once said, "be the change you want to see in the world" which sends a powerful message regardless of whether you abbreviate it to this phrase or leave it at full-length. Gandhi was known for his words and this makes a great addition to any body art.
- "I have a dream." This is one of the best short quotes for tattoos as it symbolizes one of the most important speeches and messages ever spoken in history. This can be a perfect quote for someone who treasures history or even change in the world at hand.
- "Love conquers all." It may seem a little mushy for a quote, but this quote carries a lot of meaning for someone that has a lot of passion. This tattooed quote goes well with any love image or heart that may symbolize the love of a lifetime.
- "Actions speak louder than words." For a man of action this is the best quote to have as it shows that what you do is what matters to the world. This may be perfect for the person who wants a tattoo but is a man of little words.
- "We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." This is a popular short quote for tattoos and was first quoted by Oscar Wilde. It may be a little lengthy for a short tattoo, but the meaning is exponential.
- "Success is the best revenge." If a short quote for a tattoo is there to make a statement of what the person has accomplished, this tattoo hits the right points. This is a perfect quote for someone that has achieved lofty goals they set for themselves but was not treated as though those goals were realistic.
- "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." For someone who has overcome great obstacles and pains, this quote makes a very symbolic tattoo. Many victims of horrible abuse or veterans of wars have added this tattoo to their body.
- "All you need is love." This is another short quote for tattoos that is rather mushy but this one carries a lot of history. This phrase is most commonly attributed to The Beatles' famous song of the same name and is perfect for a fan of music and love.
- "Carpe diem." This short phrase is in Latin but is made famous by the movie "Dead Poet's Society." It means "Seize the day" in English and makes a tattoo that is perfect for someone who believes in taking advantage of every day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …