Should I Marry Her?
You have been with your girlfriend for a few years and gotten to know everything about one another, time is passing and now you are thinking should I marry her? To pose this question in your head is serious, as you are figuring out if you should marry the woman you supposedly love. If you are having doubts about making your girlfriend a wife, read on before plunging into a life-long commitment.
- Are you really in love or just lust? Sometimes man can confuse the two but you should know if the woman you want to marry makes you happy not only in the bedroom, but out of it. Can you see yourself with her for the rest of your life, accepting her wrinkles once she gets old? Accepting her quirky habits or is it incredibly irritating to live with?
- Do she bring something to offer than just sex? By now, you should know your girlfriend goals and future and if she has a plan (not just with you) but with herself. If she working towards bettering herself financially, and more important inwardly? Is she a responsible person when it comes to finance or to spend money like it is going out of style? If your girlfriend constantly changing and evolving as a better person, more likely you will do the same. You want someone to marry is going to be with you for the better and positive of the relationship rather than the worst.
- What is her communicating style? You two might be great at mental stimulating each other with great conversations; however, couples have disagreements and while no one likes confrontation, there are times you need to know where things stand, especially if you want to marry your girl. She should be willing to talk about any problems in the relationship in order to move forward together, instead holding any issues back. If you are able to come to an agreement with things instead of letting it boil over, then you have a woman to marry.
- Does she treat you well? Do you plan on to marry your girlfriend who is nice, willing to work with and stand by you, or a person who walks two steps ahead while dragging you on a leash? Some men unfortunately put up with extremely aggressive women because she is hot but it takes more in a relationship than a girl's hotness. If she too much of a temper tantrum diva whose hot headed over everything, and things does not look it will not change, reconsidered your considered of marrying her.
- Are her morals the same as yours? Is your girlfriend is faithful to you, plus share the same morals and values or does she like to play the field? If you are incompatible when it comes to morals, somewhere down the road a person will get hurt.
- Do she want a family or not? Most people who marry ends up creating their own family so if she is second-guessing ever having children, but you are not could be a huge problem. If you two can compromise with this situation, then it is fine, if not, if you would end up being resentful.
- Are you just settling? This is very hurtful for the other person to know, as it clearly shows you really are not in love, but just present to avoid loneliness. If your girlfriend is someone you want to be with doing the good and worst times, and just a great catch for you, marrying her should on your list. If not, it is not wise to stick around for selfish reasons, as she truly deserves to find someone who is crazy about her and not hanging around for convenience.