Sick Wrestling Moves
When it comes to wrestling, there are some sick wrestling moves that are popular among wrestlers. These sick wrestling moves should never be attempted by anyone other than someone trained in wrestling. Leave it to the pros or get some training before you try these sick wrestling moves.
- Face First Airplane Spin Toss The wrestler will pick up the opponent much in the same position you would do for a body slam. The wrestler will then spin the opponent around a few times, tossing them into the air to drop them face first into the mat.
- Back Breaker Drop (Underhook) The wrestler will stand facing his opponent. The wrestler will bend the opponent down and hook the opponent's arms behind his back. The wrestler will then link his hands together and lift the opponent up. While the opponent is in the air, the wrestler will release the arms to drop them slightly to the side. Wrestler will kneel down so the opponent falls back first over the wrestler’s knee.
- Spinning Boot Scrape The wrestler will have the opponent on his back. The wrester then takes his boots and steps on the opponents face and spins their body while putting weight on the opponent's face.
- Inside Cradle The wrestler will be behind the opponent. The wrestler will reach up between the opponent’s legs and hook their waist. The wrestler will then pull down their opponent so the shoulders of the opponent are pinned against the mat.
- Victory Roll The wrestler will jump onto the shoulders of their opponent facing in the same direction. The wrestler will use their weight to roll forward while hooking the opponent’s shoulders with their legs. Once both are onto the mat, the wrestler will also hook their opponent’s legs to cradle them for a pin.