The side effects of amoxicillin can vary from person to person. If you have started on this antibiotic for a bacterial infection and experience any side effects, make sure to notify your physician immediately. Your physician will most likely put you on another antibiotic to cure your infection.
- Diarrhea. If you start taking the antibiotic amoxicillin and experience diahrrhea, make sure to notify your doctor. Although not usually fatal, excessive diarrhea is uncomfortable and may cause you to come dehydrated. Drink plenty of water.
- Dizziness. One of the more severe side effects of amoxicillin is dizziness and you should notify your doctor immediately if you experience this symptom. Dizziness may be caused when you stand or sit abrubtly.
- Sores or white patches. If you have sores or white patches on your lips on your mouth call your doctor. These unpleasant side effects of amoxicillin will disappear once your put on a new antibiotic.
- Fever or swollen glands. Sometimes its tough to tell if a fever or swollen glands are a side effect of amoxycillin or part of the original infection. Amoxycillin should begin working in one to two days and your symptoms of infection should begin to subside. If you are unsure call your doctor and she will determine what the best course of action is for you.
- Bruising. If your skin is bruising easily this may indicate a side effect of amoxicillin. Call your doctor immediately.
- Yellow skin. Yellow skin or eyes may indicate you are experiencing a side effect of amoxicillin. Your skin may also appear pale.
- Numbness or tingling. Skin tingling or numbness may indicate that your are experiencing an unpleasant side effect of amoxicillin. Notify your doctor of these symptoms. These symptoms may also include joint or muscle pain.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.