Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
Spotting the signs that your girlfriend is cheating should not be too hard, if you already suspect that she may be cheating. In fact, your girlfriend is probably leaving some pretty obvious signs; you just have to being willing to take a look. The truth is that most unfaithful people are pretty lousy at covering their tracks. The reason they never get caught is because their partners are unwilling to accept the truth. So, if you really want to spot signs you girlfriend is cheating, you have to be willing to accept the results, no matter the consequences.
- Your friends start acting strangely towards you or her. Friends are always the first ones to know. Sadly, they do not always know how to handle the news. So, instead of coming out and telling you about your girlfriend cheating, they will begin to treat the two of you oddly.
- Drastic changes in her work schedule. Suddenly having to work late once or twice is not a sign your girlfriend is cheating; however, if this behavior continues to happen without explanation, she may be cheating. Be careful here, however, because there is also a good chance that she really just has to work late.
- Major changes in the sexual behavior. If your girlfriend suddenly stops wanting to have sex or suddenly wants to have more sex, there is a good chance that she is cheating on you.
- She begins to withdrawal socially from your life. Cheating girlfriends sometimes have a tendency to detach themselves personally from the men they are dating. So be on the lookout for sudden changes in behavior toward your friends and family.
- They are very secretive. Unless they are planning a birthday surprise, there should be no reason for secret email accounts, and midnight phone calls. A healthy open relationship means just that. Of course, she is entitled to her privacy; but be on the lookout for extreme covert and secretive actions
- She always has an excuse. No one should have a well thought and reasonable excuse for every single thing they do. Sometimes a person is just late, or they really just want to be alone. The old adage of, “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is,” applies here. Therefore, if you girlfriend always has a well thought out excuse for her behavior, chances are she is cheating.
- She begins to attempt to please you all the time. If your girlfriend begins to shower you with love and affection, this is a sign your girlfriend is cheating. There is a strong probability that she is feeling guilty about her behavior, and she is trying to make up for it.