Knowing a couple simple chicken recipes will make your life easier because you can free yourself from eating out all the time. Chicken is cheap, tasty and you can prepare it a million ways. These two chicken recipes are quick to cook with only a few ingredients.
1. Chicken Nuggets
- Two skinless, boneless breasts cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper
- One egg
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Oil for frying
- Heat. Kids and stoners agree that chicken nuggets are mandatory for any compendium of simple chicken recipes. Heat up an inch of cooking oil in a pot or pan over medium heat.
- Combine. Salt and pepper your cubes of chicken and stir in an egg. Coat them in panko by dipping them on a plate. Or if you are lazy, dump about a cup of panko and stir.
- Cook. Now fry them for two or three minutes per side until golden brown. Drain them of oil by either placing them on paper towels or on a rack.
2. Simple Baked Chicken
- Five chicken thighs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Prep. As fas as simple chicken recipes, this one is the easiest with great results. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Put foil on a baking pan and spread enough olive oil to cover the chicken.
- Season. Roll the chicken around in the olive oil to coat all sides. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook. Put the chicken in the oven for 30 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 350 degrees and cook it for another twenty to thirty minutes. Simple, delicious crispy chicken every time.
- Chicken nuggets can be easily customized to suit your tastes. You can add soy sauce, mustard, garlic powder or pretty much anything and let it marinade in the fridge for an hour before you coat and fry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …