Simple WordPress themes are a method used to “skin” a webblog, which can provide control to your presented material. WordPress themes are a collection of files that work together to produce a graphical interface with an underlying design. A theme modifies the way the site is displayed. Several simple WordPress themes are available, listed below are ten different designs.
- “Twenty Ten.” “Twenty Ten” is a simple WordPress theme that is stylish, customizable, and very readable. With the “Twenty Ten” theme you can customize a menu, header image, and the background. The “Twenty Ten” also can accommodate six widget areas and featured images. This theme design is generally used for blog, business, lifestream, and photography subjects.
- “DePo Masthead.” Although the “DePo Mashead” theme depicts a classic simple design, it presents a modern and bold style. The “DePo Masthead” is perfect for magazine type subjects such as blogs and news. The “DePo Masthead” also features a custom background, custom menu, and theme options.
- “INove.” “INove” is a very stylish design theme. This wordpress theme style is usually chosen for blog and business pages. The “INove” features a custom background, custom menu, a full width template, sticky post, and theme options.
- “Spring Loaded.” The “Spring Loaded” WordPress theme has a clean layout and modern type. The theme is very artistic, colorful, and textured style is perfect for blogs, crafts, nature, and seasonal sites. The “Spring Loaded” theme features a custom menu and sticky post.
- “Almost Spring.” The “Almost Spring” design is a simple two-column WordPress theme adorned with green and orange colors. The “Almost Spring” design is great for blogs, business, nature, and wedding pages because of the clean, corporate, light, and outdoorsy style.
- “Banana Smoothie.” A very personal WordPress design, the “Banana Smoothie” includes a yellow color which gives way to a very light style. It also included two columns with fixed widths and features custom background and sticky posts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.