The "Sims 2 Castaway” cheats for the Nintendo Wii version of the video game allow you to take control of your Sims world, and accomplish many things considerably faster thanks to the benefits of the cheat codes. If you want a distinct advantage in playing the game, or you want to skip some of the considerable time investment required to unlock everything, the following cheat codes may truly improve your enjoyment of this video game without eliminating all the challenges.
The following “Sims 2 Castaway” cheats are entered at the Cheat Gnome, without the quotations, and they are unique to the Nintendo Wii version of “Sims 2 Castaway.”
- Summon the Cheat Gnome. When on a lot, press “B, Z, Up, Down, B” to spawn the Cheat Gnome somewhere on the island. Once you locate the Cheat Gnome, you can enter the “Sims 2 Castaway” cheats described below to gain significant advantages in the video game.
- Give your Sims a bonus to any skill, without the work. Leveling up skills in the “Sims 2 Castaway” (and all other “Sims 2” video games) can be tedious, so give yourself an advantage by adding one point to any skill. Quickly enter “2, Up, Right, Z, Right” to the Cheat Gnome to gain this bonus.
- Access all motives, plans and crafting resources for an easier time. Unlocking all of the options within the “Sims 2 Castaway” world also takes a lot of time, so using a quick code at the Cheat Gnome to unlock all motives (Minus, Plus, Z, Z, A), plans (Plus, Plus, Minus, Minus, Z) and crafting resources (A, A, Down, Down, A) can reduce the required time investment considerably.
- Maximize your relationships instantly to keep Sims happy and social. Maintaining friendships can be especially difficult in all of the “Sims 2” video games, even on a gorgeous island. Eliminate this tedious task by entering the cheat code “Z, Plus, A, B, 2” at the Cheat Gnome.
- Never spend time gathering food and resources in “Sims 2 Castaway.” Enter the code “Left, Right, Left, Right, A” at the Cheat Gnome to keep your Sims well fed, and fully stocked with supplies. Just think of all that hunting-and-gathering time you’ll save!
- Make a fashion statement by unlocking the exclusive vest and tank top. What Sims in the “Sims 2 Castaway” world wouldn’t appreciate a stylish, limited edition vest and tank top in their wardrobe? Enter the cheat code “Z, Z, A, Z, 2” to give your Sims fashion options all the neighbors will be jealous of!