Sims 2 Cheat Codes
The Sims 2 cheat codes allow you to play the game that much better. They make it fun to advance through the game and see the funny things that can happen in the game. Here are some excellent cheats for that.
- The first cheat is the move cheat. First you have to pull up the cheat menu. Hit control + shift + c on your keyboard. Then hit enter. when the cheat menu opens type "move_objects on". Now hit enter. This allows you to move objects around the screen. Things that you were never meant to move. Just think of all the funny scenes you can create with that one.
- The second cheat is a visual cheat. Pull up the cheat menu. Then type "StretchSkeleton". Hit enter and enjoy the fun that proceeds.
- One of the very best Sims 2 cheats is the building cheat. Open the cheat menu. then type "boolProp snapObjectsToGrid true". After that hit enter or return. Then you can build anything on any surface in the game. Then when you are done changing the look f the building pull up the cheat menu and type "boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false". That turns the cheat off.
- Then there is the money cheat which you need to buy anything that you want. Pull up the cheat menu. Then type "motherlode". Hit enter then get 50,000 Simoleans.
- The last cheat that will be shared is the aging cheat. Enter control + shift + c. then type "aging off". Your Sims will never age again. this allows you to play until forever and create loads of fun events to entertain yourself.
Posted on: Feb. 02, 2011