If you play "The Sims" expansion packs, you may want to learn some Sims 2 Pets Cheats for PS2. The Sims 2: Pets lets you raise a household full of cats and dogs while teaching them tricks and buying them treats, toys and outfits. Getting your pets everything they desire is going to cost a lot of money. Additionally, you may want a specific pet breed without working to unlock it. If so, Sims 2 Pets cheats for PS2 will come in handy.
- Enter the "Gnome Code" before using most of the other cheats. This code must be entered before using almost any of the Sims 2 Pets cheats for PS2. While playing the game, press the "L1" button two times, then push "R1," "X," "X" and "Up."
- Pet Points. After entering the Gnome Code, press "Triangle," "Circle," "X," "Square," "L1" and "R1." This code gives you Pet Points, which can be used to buy items and toys for your pet.
- Advance Time. With the Gnome Code active, press "Up," "Left," "Down," "Right" and "R1" to advance the clock by six hours.
- 10,000 Simoleons. Once the Gnome Code is on, press "Triangle," "Up," "Left," "Down" and "Right." This gives you 10,000 Simoleons, currency that can be used to upgrade your house.
- Unlock All Pets. Press "Up," "Up," "Down," "Left," "Left," "Right," "Circle," "X," "X" and "Triangle" on the pet selection screen. Now, you can select a pet from any breed you like. The Gnome Code does not need to be active to use this cheat.
- Pet Emporium Upgrade. While playing, hit "Right," "Down," "Right" and "Up" two times. You receive an upgrade to the Pet Emporium shop, letting you buy more items. This does not require the Gnome Code.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.