The “Sims 2" pets cheats available for the PC version of the video game are a combination of default “Sims 2” cheats and those specific to the Sims’ canine and feline companions. One of the most popular features of the “Sims 2” franchise is the high amount of customization for your Sims, their homes and neighborhoods. The “Sims 2 Pets” expansion adds pets to the lives of the Sims, and the dozens of cheat codes available expand upon the original degree of customization available. From designer collars to unique and abstract coat patterns, the “Sims 2 Pets” cheats will allow you to determine just how bizarre and special you want your Sims’ cats and dogs to be!
The “Sims 2 Pets” cheats one through four, for animal pelts and designer collars, are entered by accessing the Game Options menu, clicking the Key icon, and typing in the code. “Sims 2 Pets” cheats five and six are entered in-game by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C and entering the cheat code.
- Unlock exclusive “Sims 2 Pets” pet colors extra variety. Your Sims’ pets do not need a realistic appearance to be a fun addition to your game. You can unlock unusual fur colors for both dogs and cats by entering the following cheat codes: Blue (EEGJ2YRQQQ1IZ9QHA64), Dark Red (EEGJ2YRQZQ1RQ9QHA64), Green (EEGJ2YRQZQAIQ9QHA64) Neon Yellow (EEGJ2YRQQQAIZ9QHA64), Pink (EEGJ2YRZQZ1RQ9QHA64) or Purple (EEGJ2YRQQZAIZ9QHA64).
- Consider even more usual colors for your “Sims 2 Pets.” In the world of “Sims 2,” almost anything is possible. Your Sims can become breeders of rare and exotic cats and dogs, with zebra stripes (EEGJ2YRZZQAIZ9QHA64) or star markings (EEGJ2YRZQZAIZ9QHA64). Cats with panda markings (YYY11WW9ZQAIH93ZA62) are also available. Your cat can have bandit markings (TB6IPB1IAFDMRIQT6DG), or even Fido can enjoy a bandit mask (EEGJ2YRQZQARQ9QHA64).
- Give your Sims’ cats designer collars in “Sims 2 Pets.” Perhaps the kitty would enjoy a special collar with navy hearts (EEGJ2YRZQZ1IQ9QHA64), blue stars (EEGJ2YRQQZ1IZ9QHA64), pink stripes (EEGJ2YRQQQARQ9QHA64), black dots (ZZZ11ZZZ9Q11Q91ZB1A), or white zebra stripes (EEGJ2YRZZQ1IZ9QHA64).
- Why not give your “Sims 2 Pets” dogs designer collars, too? Fido can enjoy a green flower collar (EEGJ2YRQZZ1RQ9QHA64), a blue bones pattern (ZZZ11ZZZHZ11Z91ZB1A), navy hearts (EEGJ2YRQQZ1IQ9QHA64), blue stars (ZZZ11ZZQHQ11Q91ZB1A), or a pink stripes design (ZZZ11ZZZHZA1Q91ZB1A).
- Control your kittens and puppies aging with a simple “Sims 2 Pets” cheat. Want the cute little bundles of fluff to remain kittens and puppies indefinitely? Enter the cheat code "boolprop DisablePuppyKittenAging true" to cease aging, and "boolprop DisablePuppyKittenAging false" to turn aging back on.
- You can also turn-off free will for your cats and dogs in “Sims 2 Pets.” Tired of the puppies and kittens destroying the furniture, digging up the yard or running away? You can disable free will (boolprop PetsFreeWill false), and turn it back on (boolprop PetsFreeWill true) while in-game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …