Are you looking for some "Sims Life Stories" cheats? If so, don’t think of it as cheating. Think of it as looking for ways to make your gaming experience more enjoyable. You also need to know that as handy as "Sims Life Stories" cheat codes can be, you can’t actually use them in Story Mode. They only work in Free Play Mode. But there’s plenty of fun to be had in Free Play Mode, especially when you have a few cheats to make things a little easier. To use these "Sims Life Stories" cheats, first start the game. Next, press these three keys at the same time: Control + Shift + C. This will bring up the Cheat Box whenever you need it. Now all you have to do is type in a cheat code and press enter. And here is a list of some of the best cheats you can type into that Cheat Box.
- Kaching: One of the most fun parts of playing the Sims is being able to fill your Sims’ homes with stuff you might not be able to afford in real life. But, when first starting out, most Sims aren’t exactly rolling in dough either. But never fear. By using the “kaching” cheat, you can quickly add 1,000 Simoleons to your Sim family’s household funds. And, you can use this cheat over and over again.
- motherlode: What if 1,000 Simoleons isn’t enough to get your Sim all of the cool stuff they have their eye on? Well, you can use the “kaching” cheat as many times as you want. But a easier way to add a quick 50,000 Simoleons to your Sim family’s household funds is to use the “motherlode” cheat.
- maxMotives: Your Sims have a lot of needs. And some players find trying to keep all of these needs met affects their ability to just enjoy playing the game. If you don’t want to worry about your Sims hunger, bladder or sleep needs, use the “maxMotives” cheat code. This will allow you and your Sims to focus on other, more fun things.
- aging off: Just like in real life, your Sims will age. Part of the challenge of the game is helping your Sims accomplish their goals before they…pass on. But maybe you just want to enjoy some Sims gameplay without worrying about a ticking clock. If so, this “Sims Life Stories” cheat code will stop everyone on the lot from aging. To turn aging back on, use the “aging on” cheat code.
- boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true: After activating testing cheats mode, hold down the Shift key and click on the mailbox. This will allow you to do lots of fun and interesting things. You can invite everyone to your Sims’ lot. You can make every acquaintance your Sim has into an instant friend. You can even initiate a burglary of your Sims’ home.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.