If you enjoy Chatroulette but want to see what your options are then you may want to find out about sites like Chatroulette. That way you can chat on sites that may be newer, more innovative or simply not bombarded with tons of people you have no desire to meet. Here is a list of sites like Chatroulette.
- WocChat. WocChat is similar to Chatroulette because it has the same type of roulette style chat system. It has quite a few users so you don't have issues with finding someone but aren't subjected to too many people online at any given time. It's free to use and you do not have to register to use it.
- Chat Spasm. Chat Spasm is a very nice choice in sites like Chatroulette but it does not have a lot of exposure which means you won't find a lot of users on at any give time. In trying their service, twelve users were found.
- SeshRoulette. SeshRoulette is a site similar to Chatroulette except it caters to specific users; and in this case, tokers. It has a very nice and colorful set up and has the same type of chat capabilities as Chatroulette.
- Camzap. Again, this is another site similar to Chatroulette although the focus seems to be more on a variety of countries offered. Their site claims that you will have a 50% chance of connecting with someone from your country so they either go by your ISP and determine the chances from there or they have enough members from each country; probably the former.
- BlindCamDate. What is unique about this Chatroulette type of site is that you can click a scan button, only stopping when you find someone interesting that you want to chat with. There seemed to be a lot of people on too so it wasn't difficult to scan through a variety of users. The site is very simple without a lot of bells and whistles but no matter how many times it switched, there was always someone there on the cam.
Now you can visit sites like Chatroulette and have a guide to know more about your choices and what each site has to offer. Each one is different with a variety of aspects that you may or may not like but at least now you have a choice in which sites like Chatroullete that you visit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.