Skateboard Park Equipment Essentials
Are you wondering about skateboard park equipment essentials? Most skateboard parks have a funbox, rails, pipes, hips, and boxes all located on cement. A bowl or half bowl made from cement is always the main attraction at all skateboard parks and is used constantly by many people at the same time. If you are trying a new skateboard park call first to see if a fee is required for park use.
- Helmet. A properly fitting helmet with a strap to hold it in place is the most important piece of skateboard park equipment essentials. The styles on helmets vary so choose one you feel will provide proper protection. If you do not own one, purchase a helmet online or at a local store before heading to the park.
- Pads. Knee and elbow pads are excellent protection again scrapes or falls and are necessary skateboard park equipment essentials. Choose the style of pads best for your skateboard use.
- Skateboarding shoes. A good pair of skateboarding shoes are essential skateboard park equipment. The width across the toebox of the shoe is wider in design for better balance and support while on a skateboard.
- A skateboard. This must be a no-brainer. Bring your skateboard to a skateboard park. If you don't have one, borrow a skateboard. A skateboard is an essential piece of equipment. Watch out, it is not available for rent at any skateboard park.
- Ankle braces. Ankle braces are used for maximum protection against sprains and other ankle injuries. They have a non-constricting arch support that is a must have in skateboard park equipment.