You can't settle for any skater backpack if you are serious about the sport so check out these skater backpacks: 5 best. Skaters need backpacks that will hold on to their board, keep them organized, and feel light on the shoulders. The best skater backpacks will combine style, organization, comfort, and functionality.
- Dakine Axis Backpack. The absolute best skater backpack is the Dakine Axis. It has a deck storage area, plenty of side pockets, and a sunglass holder that is lined with fleece to protect the lenses. The padded straps prevent shoulder pain, and it has a convenience hook closure, so you can pack up and skate quickly.
- Element Wrap Skate Backpack 25I. This nylon backpack is stylish and offers a music pocket. It holds a skateboard easily and without worry of it slipping off. One of the best skater backpack manufacturers, Element provides durability and plenty of room.
- Vans Skate Mate Backpack. The best skater backpack from Vans gives users a huge main compartment to carry the big stuff, two side pockets for the small stuff, and padded straps so skaters feel like they are carrying nothing.
- OGIO Herman LE Skate Pack. The best skater backpacks are the most functional and this one from OGIO is worth looking at. Featuring bold designs, durable skateboard straps, and fitted straps, skaters can have both convenience and style carrying this around.
- Athena Skate Backpack. This backpack from Athena is made with a lightweight material and has plenty of organizational pockets so you don't lose anything. A simple, yet efficient design will make this one of the best skater backpacks available on the market today.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.