Skater DC Shoes: 5 Best
Skater DC Shoes hit the stores in 1994 and the rest is history. DC Shoes have become an icon in the skate shoe industry. There is a very wide selection of great DC Shoes. Here is a breakdown of the five best skater DC Shoes.
- Pure XE: A low top skate shoe with a simple design and a small DC logo on the side. The upper is constructed of a heavy duty suede, metal eyelets, lace locks, and a foam padded tongue and collar. The sole is rubber for added control and durability.
- Spartan Nate Adams: This DC skate shoe has a very sneaker feel to it. The upper is made from a synthetic leather, TPU eyelets, and mesh tongue giving the overall shoe lightweight comfort. It also has a performance cup sole construction for comfort.
- Rob Dyrdek Collection RD1: A high top DC skate shoe with a unique leather mesh upper, unlike any other skate shoe design. The upper is made with a soft action leather which easily moves with the foot. The shoe also has a perforated upper panel and EVA midsole for added support during extended use. The sole is DC's signature "pill" pattern.
- Tribute S: A great sporty design for a skate shoe. The upper is constructed from a mega suede. This type of suede is known to last 70 percent longer than regular suede. The Tribute S also has hidden nylon lace loops, heel gel insert, and EVA midsole. The sole is made up of different unique rubber parts throughout the sole for ultimate board grip and durability. This DC skate shoe is very comfortable and very well made.
- Circus of Mutants: An edgy, eye-catching shoe with an impressive green and black design. The upper is constructed from suede. "Circus of Mutants" goes around the bottom edge of the shoe, and it features a lightweight drop air cushion system. Circus of Mutants is a disbanded skate team, which consisted of misfits of society from the 1980's.
Posted on: May. 16, 2010