Being able to Skype on iPhone is a new possibility with the app from Skype. A free application (credits needed for calling landlines or mobiles) for the iPhone, Skype is easy to use and will allow you to have video and audio communication. Here are the steps to take in order to Skype on the iPhone.
In order to Skype on the iPhone, you will need:
- Wifi or mobile Internet plan
- Download Skype application. You will need the Skype application to be able to Skype on the iPhone. Go to the App Store on the iPhone and search for "Skype." You can then download the program, enter the password, and it will be installed on the iPhone.
- Set up your account in Skype. If you have an account on Skype, you can simply enter your user name and password. Otherwise, within the Skype application on the iPhone, you can create your account there.
- Start using Skype. Once your account is set up, you will be able to make and receive calls within the application; keep in mind you need to be logged in for both. In order to make a call, go into "Contacts." There you can call, chat, or make a video call to a contact.
- Check your notifications. When Skype on your iPhone is not active, you will miss calls and messages. Log into the program and check the notifications to see anything that you missed when the program is not running. This can be accessed via the "History" or "Chats" tabs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.