People that know how to make sloppy joes are known as great cooks. Learn to make great homemade sloppy joes that everyone likes and requests at parties. It is easy because many of the ingredients are already in your pantry. Get ready to learn how to make delicious sloppy joes from scratch.
To make sloppy joes, you will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ c green pepper
- ¼ c onion
- 1 c ketchup
- 1Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c water
- 1 tsp mustard, yellow
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Kaiser or other type of rolls
- Large pan
- Large spoon
- Prepare beef. Start making sloppy joes from scratch by chopping green peppers and onions before placing in pan. Add the ground beef and use a medium to high heat to cook until ready. Drain liquid off meat and proceed to next step.
- Add items. Put ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, water, mustard, brown sugar in pan. Next, add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to ground beef mixture.
- Cook thoroughly. Use a spoon to combine all ingredients before covering with a lid. Reduce heat to a medium level and cook for fifteen to twenty minutes as the final step in making sloppy joes.
- Plating simple. Place Kaiser rolls in stove for up to five minutes to crisp the buns before placing a spoonful of the sloppy joe mixture. Congrats! You now have delicious sloppy joes for you and your friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...