Smartboard Math Lessons
These smartboard math lessons use a combination of teaching skills and technology to egnage the students. A SMART board is an interactive white board that is becomeing more popular across all kinds of schools. They are being used at colleges and in elementary schools to help improve the learning process for students of all ages.
Things you will need:
- a computer
- the internet to find examples and links to lessons
- Number Recognition Launch the Spaceship. In this smartboard math lesson, the students need to click on the right number in order to launch their spaceship.
- Break the wall. This is an addition smartboard lesson. The students need to correctly complete addition problems in order to destroy a wall.
- Bang on Time. When the clock get to the correct time in this smartboard lesson the students need to stop the clock.
- Fact Family Generator. The students us their dice on the smartboard in this lesson. They roll them and create fact families.
- Whack-A-Mole. In this game, students throw a koosh ball at the moles to open up questions. Teachers can customize the questions to fit the math lessons they are currently working on.
- Jeopardy. Another customizable smartboard lesson, Jeopardy can be used to divide the class into two teams. When they hit the buttons they are assigned to answer the question, the team with the highest percentage of correct answers wins.
- Connect 4. Teachers can use this game for their math lessons as well. This can be used for many different levels from kindergarten to grade 12.Student who get the right answers to the questions can make the next move.